| 38, Jalan Jeti,Bandar Tepian Sungai
|14, Robinson Road,#08-01A,
Far East Finance Building,
|Office Hours :10:30a.m - 5:30p.m|
|Tel : +(6) 07 - 799 2535
+(6) 07 - 799 2612
Fax : +(6) 07 - 799 4033
Mobile : +(6) 019 - 778 9535
+(6) 016 - 348 9125
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms & Conditions of Sale and Travel
1. Sailings, time and itineraries are subject to change for reasons of weather conditions, tide or operational requirements. We will not be liable for any consequential losses or additional costs incurred as a result of timetable changes.
2. Tickets purchased for travel are non-refundable and non-exchangeable except in the case of cancellation of the service by ferry operator.
3. Every passenger must have a valid ticket to travel on the ferry. In the event that a ticket is lost, stolen or misplaced, then a replacement ticket must be purchased before the passenger may travel.
4. All tickets must be used in accordance with any conditions printed thereon and published at our points of sale. Tickets may not be accepted if defaced or mutilated.
5. Passengers must travel on the date that has been booked with valid tickets displaying the correct date of travel.
TO COLLECT FERRY TICKET:
All ferry tickets have to collect at Mersing / Tanjung Gemok Jetty before departure.
You must present Ferry Timing Confirmation and Payment Notification (electronic OR printed paper version) to our counter staff in order to collect your ferry ticket at specified counter.
Place : Mersing Harbour Centre - Counter W1 & W2
From Tanjung Gemok:
Place : Tanjung Gemok Ferry Terminal - Gemilang Counter 3