General Terms & Conditions of Sale and Travel
· Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this Site and making any booking.
· You consent to the Terms and Conditions when you use the Site, without qualification. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Site in any way or make a booking.
· Tiomanferryticket.com reserves the right to change or update the Terms and Conditions relating to use of the Site from time to time without prior notice to Users. Continued use of the Site following any changes to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
· You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited.
· You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of this Website shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of the Website may result in you being denied access to such facilities.
· Tiomanferryticket.com does not accept any liability in respect of your ability to access or use the site at any time, any interruption in that access or the failure to complete any transaction.
· Tiomanferryticket.com does not warrant that the Site is free from computer viruses, bugs or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
· You agree to be bound by the following obligations, including without limitation. You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account. You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or members of your household shall be true and accurate.
· We act only as an agent for caries, transportation companies, hotels and other suppliers and will not be responsible for any loses, damages, accidents, and change in the schedule or other irregularities caused or arising from circumstances beyond our control and have no liability for death, personal injury or loss off whatever nature you may suffer.
· Sailing, time, itineraries, accommodation or packages made are subject to change for reasons of weather conditions, tide, operational requirements and availabilities etc. We will not be liable for any consequential losses, injuries or death and additional costs incurred regardless of reasons.
· All bookings are subject to availability.
· All terms & conditions are applicable for all products or services provided.
· We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
· We are neither responsible nor liable for overbooking, misinformation or mishandling of any reservation or booking by the suppliers. Any other dissatisfaction or complaint or relating to the quality of the products or services provided by the supplier.
· The suppliers listed on web reserve the right to make changes to their pricing without prior notice.
· Hotel images and descriptions are given to provide an idea of the look and feel of the hotel and are based on information from the hotel. They cannot be guaranteed to always be accurate and up-to-date. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact and up-to-date details before booking if required.
· Customer must present the Confirmation (electronic OR printed paper version) to hotel reception in order to check-in.
· Customers are required to call us or hotel for late check-in. If you failure to do so or no show, your booking will be treated as Cancellation.
· Customers should be paid if any expenses or fees are not mentioned in price or package.
· Terms and conditions may different from one hotel operator to another.
· No cancellation or amendment allowed.
· All rates exclude Marine Park Conservation Fund as imposed by the Malaysian Authorities & Tourism Tax (applicable to non-Malaysians)
· Customer is liable to pay the additional amount in case of price variation from time to time. (ticket, resort /hotel, package & transport, if applicable.)
· Customers must present the Ferry Confirmation and Payment Notification (electronic OR printed paper version) to our counter staff in order to collect your ferry ticket at specified counter.
· Sailings, time and itineraries are subject to change for reasons of weather conditions, tide or operational requirements. We will not be liable for any consequential losses or additional costs incurred as a result of timetable changes.
· If ferry schedule changes, we will inform you via Phone, SMS or Email.
· Tickets purchased for travel are non-refundable and non-exchangeable except in the case of cancellation of the service by ferry operator. (Terms & Conditions apply)
· Every passenger must have a valid ticket to travel on the ferry. In the event that a ticket is lost, stolen or misplaced, then a replacement ticket must be purchased before the passenger may travel.
· Confirmation and Payment Notification cannot be used or treated as ferry ticket.
· All tickets must be used in accordance with any conditions printed thereon and published at our points of sale. Tickets may not be accepted if defaced or mutilated.
· Passengers must travel on the date that has been booked with valid tickets displaying the correct date of travel.
· A surcharge of RM 30.00 per pax applicable for travelling from Mersing to Tioman under “Extra Trip or Night Trip” between 7pm -7am. Holders of Standard ferry tickets RM 35-adult & RM 30-child are allowed to use their tickets by adding on RM 30 per ticket in cash upon arrival Mersing Jetty.
· A surcharge of RM 10.00 per person applicable for ferry departure time before 8:00am (outward journey only) to be paid at counter before departure.
· No cancellation or amendment allowed.
· All rates exclude Marine Park Conservation Fund as imposed by the Malaysian Authorities.
· Passenger is liable to pay the additional amount in case of price variation from time to time. (ticket, resort /hotel, package & transport, if applicable.)
· It is customer's sole responsibility to ensure that he / she has a valid travel documents at the time of travelling.
NRIC / Passport as required by the various government authorities (Marine Department / Customs) of Malaysia for every passenger taking the ferry to Tioman Island or any island. Kindly present your NRIC / Passport for verification purposes.
· All customers are strongly recommended to purchase comprehensive travel insurance. We act as an agent and are not held liable for any claims. All claims are referred to the insurance company.
· If failure to arriving or no show, all tickets shall be forfeited and monies paid are not refundable.
Cancellation / Refund:
· Tickets purchased for travel are non-refundable and non-exchangeable except in the case of cancellation of the service by ferry operator due to the bad weather condition.
Therefore, you may have an option / alternative as follows:
1. Based on ferry ticket price, RM20 per adult / RM15 per child will be charged as an administration fee for cancel the booking.
2. Postpone the travelling date up to six months from the original departure date. (Terms & Conditions apply)
Any refunds will not cover foreign exchange rate differences, administrative fee, tax, bank charges and the handling charge incurred.